- RFID Products
- EAC Professionals
Mobile Integration As Easy As 1-2-3!
1. Smartphone Wallet App
Securely Stores Access Credentials
At the core of the Conekt Mobile Smartphone Access Control Solution is the Conekt Wallet App that allows users to register, store and activate mobile credentials on a compatible smartphone. The app is available at no charge, and is designed to operate with electronic access control systems equipped with Conekt Mobile-Ready Readers.
- Supports iPhone® and Android™-based mobile devices with BLE enabled
- Easy, one-time registration without disclosure of private information
- Protected behind a smartphone’s security parameters
2. Mobile Access Credentials
Complements Physical Smart Card Credentials
Secure and convenient, Conekt Mobile Credentials use a smartphone’s Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to communicate with Conekt Mobile-Ready Readers. When activated within the Conekt Wallet App, mobile credentials allow users to identify themselves at designated access points—doors, gates, parking facilities, and more—with the existing standard electronic access control system.
- Can be ordered in the exact number sequence required, with no gaps and under- or over-runs, then emailed eliminating the expense of physical shipment
- Supports industry standard 26-bit Wiegand, custom formats, ABA Track II magnetic stripe and serial data formats
- Advanced data protection, from MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 and EV2 application support to multiple layers of AES encryption
- Ability to private label with company name, logo, phone number, web address and more
3. Mobile-Ready Readers
Combines BLE and Contactless Smart Card Technologies
Conekt Mobile-Ready Readers interface with a wide range of electronic access control systems by complying with either legacy Wiegand or bi-directional Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP). The stylish mullion-mount reader comes with a single-gang box mounting plate, providing flexible installation options. Conekt readers are capable of reading Conekt mobile credentials from within the Conekt Wallet App (employing BLE 2.4-GHz RF technology), as well as traditional contactless smart cards (at the 13.56-MHz frequency).
- Easy installation in most access control applications
- Reads Conekt mobile credentials as well as traditional contactless smart cards
- Supports both sector and card serial number (CSN) reads
- No pairing of devices required with BLE
- Support for private labeling with a backlit OEM label area